Prevent unauthorized computer abuse in the workplace!
NetVizor Employee Monitoring Software
||Centralized Network Monitoring
Powerful Activity Logging
Internet Based Monitoring
Built-In Security Settings
Customizable Content Filtering
Easy Graphical User Interface
Windows Vista Compatible
Try It! Download Demo Here
Employee Monitoring Software - Abuse Statistics
Do you suspect that your employees are abusing business work hours to get "personal business" done? You are not alone!
Salary.com, Inc. released the results of its 2007 Wasting Time Survey revealing that the average employee wastes 1.7 hours of a typical 8.5 hour work day. These stats are based off their 2000 employee survey:
- As in previous years, personal Internet use (34.7% of respondents), socializing with co-workers (20.3%) and conducting personal business (17.0%) remain the leading time-wasting activities.
- While many employees admit to wasting time because they "don’t have enough work to do" (17.7%), the second most popular, and somewhat contradictory, response is "my hours are too long" (13.9%). Employees also cite being underpaid (11.8%) and a lack of challenging work (11.1%) as reasons for slacking on the job.
- Over 63 percent of respondents admitted to wasting time at work.
- Younger workers waste more time than their older counterparts. Employees between 20-29 years old reported the highest total—2.1 hours per day. The average for 30-39 year olds drops to 1.9 hours and ages 40-49 report wasting just 1.4 hours per day.
Not convinced? Here is some more survey data from vault.com. Vault Internet Use in the Workplace Survey of over 1,100 Employees, Summer 2005 says:
- 87% of employees surf non-work-related websites while at work, and of this 87%, 53% engage in personal web surfing every day
- A majority of employees (56%) do not worry about their email or Internet use being monitored at work
- Only 35% of employees believe that surfing the Internet or sending non-work-related emails decreases productivity.
According to a recent CNN article, close to one in four U.S. employees use workplace computers to engage in sexually explicit activity, from logging on to X-rated Web sites to swapping passionate messages in chatrooms, according to a study.
- The poll of 826 employees found that 24 percent of respondents were using a company computer for sexual or romantic purposes.
- The poll also found that 12 percent had forwarded sexually explicit e-mail content to co-workers while they were at work.
- Six percent said they or a co-worker had engaged in sexually explicit online chat or instant messaging while in the office, and 10 percent said they or a colleague had used office Internet access for online dating.
Enter NetVizor Employee Monitoring Software
Our employee monitoring software can quickly detect and give you the evidence you need to prove that your employees are abusing business work time. NetVizor, can operate in total stealth which defeats the built in Windows task manager and popular spyware detection tools. These abilities mean you will not have to worry about your employees discovering you are monitoring them and, even if you inform them, they will still not be able to tell how. Logs can even be stored in an encrypted format, so they can only be viewed with our software.
Our employee monitoring software will log and record what your employees type, who they talk to, documents they open and print, what websites they visit, software titles they run, emails they send and receive, and even screenshots of their actual online activities.
Our employee monitoring software also features built in content filtering tools to restrict your employees from visiting inappropriate websites, running restricted software, or chatting online. Email alerts can be sent when an employee attempts to abuse any of the restricted settings our software enforces. All logs can be viewed remotely from a central location as well - no need to physically visit each worker's computer.
Keep your employees on task and save money otherwise wasted by inefficient workers.
READ MORE ABOUT NETVIZOR'S FEATURES - CLICK HERE.
Test Netvizor Now
||Secure Online Purchase
Real Time Network Surveillance
Employee Monitoring Features
Remote Adminitration Features
Content Filtering Features
Network Security Features
NetVizor is Easy to Use!
NetVizor Free Trial
August 25th, 2015
NetVizor 8.1 was released!
NetVizor 8.1 - What's New
How NetVizor Works
"I wanted you to know that I tried 3 different employee monitoring software packages for my network and yours is absolutely the best. I have already recommended it to 3 other system administrators who were looking for such a product. The interface is amazingly easy and intuitive and exceeded all of my expectations"